Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Timing is bad lah

Yo...
It's 1am and finally decided to start blogging again after a looooooooong time. For those who dunno who i am, u lucky ppl...i'm gonna take the time and effort (very rare for someone like me) to tell u a little bit bout me.

My name is Jayanthi but ppl who knoe me call me jaya or jake. I'm not a nerd, not yet a failure....just a typical 19 yr olf flying under the radar of life. I got an opinion on everything from sports to politics but if u ask one question all I do is go 'huh?'. That's the level of blur I'm on. I'm currently studying in NUS trying to get a life science degree. People take one look at me and say that I'm scary....but actually I'm softer than a marshmellow teddybear on the inside.

My hobbies are fighting wif my dad getting new material for jokes and trying very hard to break out of my blur persona. My dad's in the army and run 10km a day even wif a slipdisc and yet somehow, the half of his genes that i inherited from him does not have an ounce of sporty freak in it. My softy heart makes me i perfect candidate for volunteer work. Oh yah....I'm very lazy lah. That's how my last blog began to collect spiderwebs!

Anyways, shooting of my mouth is good esp on the internet so u can hear more from me soon.
Till then this is almighty Jaya signing out!

No comments: